The School Day
Our school day runs as follows;
8:15am – Breakfast Club
- Breakfast club costs 50p per day
- Children will be supervised by school staff
- Children are provided with a variety of healthy breakfast choices each day
- Children will have a chance to play some morning games before starting their school day
8:45am – School begins
- Nursery children should be brought into the Nursery Unit by an adult.
- P1 – P3 children should line up outside their classroom doors (on the playground) and will be collected by their class teacher. Parents do not need to come in with the children.
- P4-P7 children should line up on the bottom playground in their class lines and will be collected by their class teacher.
- No children should be on the premises before the bell rings at 8:45am.
8:55am – registration closes
- Any children in after 9:00am are marked as late on the class register.
10:30am – Break
- All children must remember to bring a Healthy Snack as their break each day.
12:00pm – Lunch (F-KS1)
- Nursery – P3 children will have lunch at this time.
- Lunch will finish for these classes at 12:30pm.
12:30pm – Lunch (KS1-KS2)
- P4 – P7 children will have lunch at this time.
- Lunch will finish for these classes at 1:00pm.
1:15pm – Nursery home-time
- Nursery children must be collected by an adult at the Nursery Unit.
2:00pm – P1-P3 home-time
- P1 – P3 children must be collected by an adult at the allocated classroom door, accessible from the playground.
2:40pm – P4-P7 home-time
- P4 – P7 children will leave school from the bottom gate.
FRIDAYS – ALL CLASSES (P1-P7) FINISH AT 2:00PM
PE days will alternate for each class – Please view our class pages or contact your class teacher for more information.
If you have any queries about our school day, please contact Ms. McDonald at the school office. Alternatively, please arrange to speak with your child’s class teacher.